- Member Number: A number assigned to your membership as a whole.
- Account (MICR) Number: A 14-digit number specific to the account type(s) you have (i.e. Checking)
- Code Word: Used to verify your identity when speaking with a representative by phone or in person.
- Member Application Login: Used only during the application process. Once you’re a member, you no longer need these credentials.
- Online Banking Password: Established when you set up access to Online Banking.
It’s easy! To speed up the process, you’ll want to have some information handy—your Member Number, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and your email address. Next, visit the login box on the homepage, select First time user? Set up access and complete the process.
If you opened a checking or savings account and did not specifically opt out of a card, one has been ordered for you. It will take approximately 7 business days to arrive. If you live or work near one of our Credit Union Service Centers, you may be able to take advantage of our instant issue technology.
For the fastest, safest service, you can always rely on secure messaging. Log in to Online Banking, select Message Center under “My Accounts” and then select Ask a Question.
Online Banking is the quickest and easiest way to access your accounts. Getting started is fast and simple!
It will only take a few minutes—we promise! To speed up the process, you'll want the following information handy:
- Your member number. Don't remember it? You can find it on the welcome letters and emails that you received when you first joined. If you still can't find it, give us a call at 800-388-7000 and we'll be happy to help.
- Your Social Security number. We take protecting your money very seriously and this helps us verify your identity.
- Your email address or phone number. You can now select either text or email to receive the temporary password.
You'll receive your temporary password right away. Once you receive it, you will be prompted to change your password to anything you'd like (as long as has 8-20 characters and contains at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, and at least one number).
Then confirm your contact information and that’s it!
Just click the Continue button to get started!